Zoom Teeth Whitening
When you meet someone, your smile is the first thing they see.
We have all seen people who smile and laugh, yet cover their mouth because they are not happy with the way their smile looks.
A vibrant white smile not only helps make a positive impression, but it makes you feel better about yourself and your appearance.
There are a number of things that cause stained teeth, and it is difficult if not impossible to avoid them all.
Aside from the aging process, coffee, tea, soda, red wine, smoking, and certain foods are a few of the common culprits of teeth stains.
This is why many people choose to whiten their teeth. With revolutionary Zoom! Whitening, you can turn back the clock and transform your smile.
How Zoom Teeth Whitening Works
Unlike other whitening systems, Zoom! Whitening is a simple and short procedure performed by your dentist. Not only is it safe and comfortable, but the results are immediate and long-lasting. One 45-60 minute session of Zoom! Whitening is all it takes to brighten your smile up to eight shades.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Procedure
- Your lips and gums are covered so that only your teeth are exposed.
- Your dentist applies Zoom Teeth Whitening gel and uses the specially designed Zoom Teeth Whitening light on your teeth. Together, the light and gel gently break up and remove any stains and discoloration.
- This is repeated 3-4 times in 15 minute increments.
- After the Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure is complete, our dentist may provide you with touch-up trays to maintain your new smile.
- Then, you are finished and can enjoy a brighter and whiter smile!
Compare Zoom Teeth Whitening With Other Whitening Procedures
The following table shows the breakdown of Zoom Teeth Whitening procedures and expected results:
|Procedure||Treatment Time||Improvements||Expected Results|
|In office Zoom Teeth Whitening||45 minutes||Average of 8 shades||Immediate results
Safe and comfortable
Done by dental professional
|Take home dental trays||7-14 days||Average of 6 shades||Self applied trays
Not immediate results
|Whitening strips / brush on gel||7-30 days||Average 3-4 shades||Inconsistent tooth whitening
Not immediate results
|Whitening Toothpaste||Minimum 30 days||Average 1-2 shades||Results fade if stop using